It’s important to begin learning about your options at 64 years old to help avoid any costly mistakes before choosing your plan. That’s why we provide highly-trained Agents and personalized service combined with in-depth Medicare Education to help you create the right Medicare plan with your specific needs and goals.
Our Medicare FAQ’s below help answer many common questions. Still have questions or don’t see the answer you’re looking for? No problem! Contact us today and a Sunnyside Agent will get you the information you need!
- Why work with Sunnyside to get Medicare?
- What is Medicare?
- What does Medicare cover?
- What does Medicare cost?
- How and when do I enroll in Medicare?
- What are Medicare penalties for late enrollment?
- What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
- What is a Prescription Drug Plan?
- What is a Medicare Ancillary product?
- How are Medicare agents paid?